Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lucas reviews Canadian film actor Rick Moranis


Rick Moranis is an actor you probably best remember as the father from the film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. i don't know what Rick Moranis is up to nowadays, but apparently he is pretty busy as he has rudely ignored all three letters i've written him regarding a new Honey, I Shrunk the Kid sequel that i have written entitled Honey, I Made Our Dog Huge. i wrote Rick Moranis to get him to reprise his role as Wayne Szalinski in Honey, I Made Our Dog Huge but he has yet to sign on to the project. according to Rick Moranis' IMDB page Rick has not worked since 2006 so i expected that he would jump at the chance to play Wayne Szalinski again, but i guess he's ready to let the Honey series die. i, fortunately, am not and will continue with the project whether Rick Moranis signs on or not. while Honey, I Made Our Dog Huge has not actually been greenlit and the script is only a third of the way done, literally all of the other lead actors from Honey, I Shrunk the Kids have agreed to do it.

sorry Moranis, but this whole experience has left me with a bad taste in my mouth and Honey, I Made the Dog Huge is being made with or without you. i hope you're a big Steve Zahn fan 'cause he's choice #2 for the lead role. 0/10 for Rick Moranis. very unprofessional.

No comments:

Post a Comment