Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lucas reviews the dumpster at Reed Park in Oklahoma City, OK


i love a good dumpster but a lot of them don't get it right. most of them are too mainstream or just plain don't deliver the goods. i found my new favorite dumpster at Reed Park in Oklahoma City, OK. the Reed Park dumpster isn't too crowded, there's plenty of hidden treasures to be found if you look at the right time and the general vibe is just super chill. if you're looking for a new dumpster to find some cool stuff for free or just post up and hang out, check out the dumpster at Reed Park in Oklahoma City. but please, do not tell too many people and PLEASE only invite your coolest friends. i don't want to show up to my favorite dumpster tomorrow and find out it's turned into amateur hour.

10/10. really good dumpster.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. waste hauling Cedar Park

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. roll-off dumpsters leander tx

    ReplyDelete