Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Goodbye.


if you've been keeping up with Lucas Reviews Everything you know my old classmate Gabrielle Fouscas is trying to kill me because i reviewed him poorly and i've been laying low in Enterprise, Utah for a few weeks to avoid my death. i figured Gabrielle was too stupid to find my blog and figure out where i've been staying but apparently i was wrong. this morning i received a cat's head in the mail which is undoubtedly from Gabrielle. he knows where i live.

i suppose it's only a matter of time before Gabrielle comes for me. i could leave Enterprise and just find a new town but no one will help me move my stuff for free and also i just closed on a house and am locked in for 10 years.

so i guess i'd just like to say thanks to all of you, the annoying losers who read my blog. i like a few of you very much. unfortunately, this will be the last you hear from me.

so long forever.

Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment